The creator’s original post is here.
These are the rules.
- Provide a link to the creator’s original post.
- Answer the question given.
- Create seven unique questions.
- Nominate ten bloggers. Make sure they know about their nomination and make sure they aren’t the award’s creator or the person who nominated you.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that has a link back to the creators will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award.
- Would you rather go without meat or dairy? Dairy.
- What kind of music do you normally listen to? The soundtracks from Halo and Lord of the Rings. I don’t really have a type of music I listen to a lot.
- Is there a specific word that sums up your blog? Odd would probably be the best way to put it.
- What is a post on your blog that you want as many people as possible to see? My post on “The History of the AK-47”
- On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the device you are writing this award post on? I am using a Chromebook. I am not sure which type but I would rate it 8 out of 10. It runs well. The only problem is that it can’t really play games so I have to be on the Internet to use it most of the time.
Here are my seven questions:
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you prefer the country or the city?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What is your favorite period in history to learn about?
- Do you have a pet? If you do what animal is it?
- Which do you prefer: Books, movies, or video games?
- Have you watched the Passion of the Christ?
- Bruce Krager: https://republicmilitia.wordpress.com/
- Lillyana: https://blowyourmindhomeschool.wordpress.com/
- Shaded Cube: https://cmatt13.wordpress.com/
- Jonathan Taylor: https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/153578158
- Andromeda’s RPC: https://andromedarpc.wordpress.com/
That’s all I can think of if I can get five other bloggers I will add them to this.